Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance

On 10 June 2013, former French Minister for Foreign Affairs, Roland Dumas, appeared on LCP's 'This Concerns You.' 

During the course of the interview, Dumas said this:

"I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria... Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria.
They even asked me, although I was no longer minister for foreign affairs, if I would like to participate. Naturally, I refused, I said I’m French, that doesn’t interest me...

This operation goes way back. It was prepared, preconceived and planned… in the region it is important to know that this Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance.

Consequently, everything that moves in the region, and I have this from the former Israeli prime minister who told me ‘we’ll try to get on with our neighbours but those who don’t agree with us will be destroyed'."


Thus, any that 'don't agree with' Israel, Cameron, Hague et al (as Blair, Brown et al did before them) will 'destroy' on Israel's behalf. (In this case, they will also destroy for Saudi oil and the Qatari trillions, even if they have to side with the Muslim Brotherhood and Al-Qaeda to do so)

You did know this, didn't you? I mean, we have been giving you enough clues over the course of the last hundred and odd years. You know, ever since the Protocols appeared? Of course, people were speaking out before that but the Protocols of the Elders of Zion illuminated the plan long before it was aggressively enacted.
Anyway, this is what we vote for. Or should I say, this is what the sheeple vote for.

Having voted for it ever since they were given the vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment