Saturday 2 August 2014

Don't think you can just walk away

On 19 July 2014, a man who ‘came forward’ after reading about ‘the Tory activist who supplied boys to ministers in Margaret Thatcher’s government’ in The Sunday Mirror, was quoted thus in The Daily Mirror:
“I sobbed uncontrollably after reading that story. I turned to my wife, who knew nothing of this, and said, ‘I was part of this. I was raped.’ I had locked the matter deep in a vault inside my head. But seeing the article blew it open. All the fear, pain and anguish came flooding back.”
The Mirror explained:
“David arrived in London in February, 1975, as a wide-eyed 20-year-old fleeing the troubles in his home country in which one of his best friends had been shot dead. He got a bed in a Catholic-run hostel and landed a job at a shop. But his life changed for ever days later. Within minutes, he was approached by a man in his 20s calling himself Kevin.”
David added:
“He asked if I was looking for anything. I said ‘Yes, food’. Looking back I was stupid to go off with him but I was desperate too. I felt in danger. But they’d been so kind to me I got swept away.

Back at the flat I felt light-headed and got up to go. Alan pushed me into his bedroom. I felt helpless. He undressed me and pushed me on the bed. I didn’t consent. I felt I was having an out of body experience. I fear I was drugged. I felt utterly used. He gave me £30, told me to lighten up and said, ‘Stop being so bloody provincial’.”
Next day, Kevin arrived at the shop saying how impressed Alan was. David said:
“I was mortified. I said I wasn’t interested. Then he said ‘Listen, photos were taken of you in bed’. He said he could see to it they fell into the wrong hands, including the papers and my family. He said his friends weren’t to be messed around. ‘He told me ‘Don’t think you can just walk away’."
David says he was instructed to accompany Charles Irving, then Tory MP for Cheltenham, to a country house in Essex where they had sex.
“This time I knew what was going to happen so I drunk as much wine as I could and let him get on with it," said David.
Soon David was being taken to parties with a string of senior Conservatives. Recalling one, he said:
"It was a house near Whitehall. I was led to a room where several men and a few younger boys about 15 were drinking. I was introduced as the ‘Irish boy.’ I remember one of the men said: ‘Well, MY eyes are smiling.’ I was offered a drink from a bowl of punch and I drank it down, glass after glass, like lemonade.

I was made to sit between two men. I was told they were both MPs, and they began to rub their hands on my legs and thighs. I was forced to perform various sex acts on some of the men…

One night I was taken near the House of Lords and picked up by a peer. We were driven around London while I performed a sex act on him. He gave me a fountain pen…

There were younger boys… We were told to undress and have sex together. I noticed a boy of about 12 or 13 being taken into a room… He looked at me. I saw fear in his eyes. That look will always haunt me."
David said he saw senior figures including ex-Education Secretary Keith Joseph, Michael Havers and Rhodes Boyson at the parties. (Joseph and Boyson are pictured here) At another party, David watched as two MPs celebrated their first year in office with underage boys.
“The scene was always the same. There was a buzz of elation. The Conservatives felt they were unstoppable.”
After David became ill he was given £50 to ‘go home,’ where he was diagnosed with acute bronchitis.
“I didn’t say a word to anyone. It took a year to come to terms with it, but the scars will never heal… I want people to know what happened. I want to see people held to account. The truth must come out.”
That's what you've been voting for all this time, ladies and gents.

That's who was calling the patriot 'racist, Fascist, Nazi, bigot.' And when they did so, that's who you believed.

P.S. If you think it's just the Tories who behave like this you're forgetting the paedophile enablers, Harriet Harman, her husband, Jack Dromey, and Philippa Hewitt, who were all big shots in the Council for Civil Liberties when the Paedophile Information Exchange was being fulsomely pandered to.

Before becoming and MP, Jack Dromey went on to be Deputy General Secretary of the Transport and General Workers Union. His wife and Philippa Hewitt both served as Cabinet Ministers in the Blair and Brown governments.

No comments:

Post a Comment