Friday 23 June 2006

The women of the world are with Israel!

In 2011, the Facebook 'women of the world' were saying this:

"You’re either with Israel or you’re with the terrorists."
I responded thus:

"So, the ‘women of the world’ have decided that I'm either 'with Israel or with the terrorists'? Can I not be against both where both are at fault?

OK, let's leave Israel out of it for the moment. What about the US Jewish Neocons who forced the world to war against Iraq, can I be against them?

And Trotsky, Zinoviev, Jacob Schiff and all the other Jewish notables (Lenin 25% Jewish) who created, financed and ran the Russian Revolution and imposed Communism upon the world, can I be against them? And the Jewish Oligarchs who robbed the Russian people blind during their own particularly nasty version of the privatisation scam, can I be against them?

The Cultural Marxists of the Frankfurt School who forced political correctness on the world, can I be against them? And the Jewish Media Moguls who brainwashed the gullible into believing that black is beautiful and guilty of nothing and white is ugly and guilty of everything, can I be against them?

And the sub prime/credit crunch/worldwide recession bankers and hedge fund managers etc. etc. etc.

These 'women' who have been doing all the deciding, would any of them be called Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah, Ruth, Naomi, Deborah or Esther?"
No one replied to this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment