Wednesday 13 December 2006

Purported threats from the Jewish Defence League

The Jewish Defense League is an organisation whose stated goal is to "protect Jews from antisemitism BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY".

Here is an email purporting to be from the Jewish Defence League sent to me today, Saturday, 22 December 2012:
"In the middle of the last century, Jews had no right or means of response when they were demonised, persecuted and attacked by your ideological soulmates. Today, the world is a very different place. 
When we are attacked by hate-filled, nazi filth like you, we respond with all the resources at our disposal, and with corresponding prejudice. You have been waging a campaign of anti-semitic extremism for a long time, but the time has come for the people that you hate with such rabid venom to respond.
There are three things that you should remember: the code that we live by is 'never again'; our hatred of nazi scum like you is stronger than your hatred of us; we didn't choose you as an enemy, you chose us.

Jewish Defense League"
Click on the image below to enlarge it.

This is, in part, the response I emailed to them:
"If you imagine I don't know what you're made of, gentlemen, you're wrong. I know what you do. I know what you've done. I know what you will carry on doing until you're stopped...

Despite the various catastrophes your ancestral behaviours have caused you to suffer, you've always been a good few rungs up the ladder from my own folk, the serfs and carls of England...

As for this:

"We didn't choose you as an enemy, you chose us."

Anyone who tells a truth you don't want told chooses you as an enemy. As the wise man said:

"Once an anti-Semite was someone who didn't like Jews, now an antisemite is anyone the Jews don't like."

Do your worst, lads. I'll carry on trying to do my best.

PS. Your to-do list must be very long. Given the world-wide hatred your historical unpleasantness has engendered. Would I be somewhere near the top of it?"
This was the reply to the above:
"We admire your brave words. Really. But we doubt very much that you "know what (we're) made of". In our experience, big, brave internet warriors like you squeal and cry like frightened pigs when we make house-calls.

And we intend to call on you very soon, and you will be no different to the rest of the cowardly Nazi filth in this world. And yes... that's a direct threat.

We strongly advise you to report this matter to the police; and when you have done so, just let us know the contact details of the investigating officer and we will be more than happy to contact him/her. However, we can assure you that the British authorities have no interest in protecting extremist scum like you.

In any event, your long-standing attempts to incite racial hatred against against Jews via the internet (using a variety of anonymous pseudonyms) is a very serious criminal offense. The last scumbag who reported us to the police after receiving one of our emails is now serving an eighteen month prison sentence. But then again, prison is your best option in this instance. You've got nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You are going to face the retribution that you deserve for your crimes against the Jewish people.

You chose us as an enemy, but the battles that you foolishly started all those years ago don't matter; what matters is who wins the war. We have been trying to find out your real identity for a very long time, and now we know it. You're not "somewhere near the top" of our list, as one of the UK's most pro-active and virulent Jew haters, you're No.1 on that list.

Thankfully, your reign of anti-semitic terror will soon be at an end.

Until we meet...

Jewish Defense League."
Click on the image below to enlarge it.

And my subsequent reply to them:
"Very interesting... and beautifully illuminating in more ways than one!

Thank you kindly for confirming what so many of us already knew. That "the British authorities have no interest in protecting extremist scum." (Honest men who would warn their kinfolk of what "direct threat... house-call" types like you are capable of)

I think I will report it to the cops, actually. I mean it wouldn't be a fair fight, would it? You lot don't ask people outside or anything. That, this non-squealing type would relish.

Nope, you're the A-bomb, F111 warplane, helicopter gunship and bullet in the back of the head type so I won't be relying on your sense of fair play.

Yes, I've been looking forward to my day in court for some time now. As long as it's not held in camera and 12 good men and true get to hear the truthful tales I have to tell I think the outcome might surprise you.

We'll see.

You'll forgive me if I don't wish you all the best. I never did like bully boys. And you do have a bit of a reputation in that area."
What caused these emails to be sent can be seen in the Comments section beneath the following Telegraph essay:
The cowardice at the heart of our relationship with Israel

STOP PRESS! On 24 December 2012, I was banned by The Telegraph. All of the posts I ever entered, including those I introduced elsewhere at the site, have now gone AWOL!

The Telegraph's moderators behaved with cavalier disregard for my privacy and, as it turns out, my security, from the moment my identity was revealed by the bad guys. They did NOT remove the offending posts when this 'outing' began to occur. Oddly enough, they seemed entirely happy to delete several of my (genteel) responses to them.

Anyway, I tell truths our Hebrew chums would rather the majority were not apprised of. Thus the animosity.

Many of these truths take the form of historical quotation. In other words, it's not me being "antisemitic", it's Martin Luther, St John Crysostom, Tacitus or, believe it or not, Winston Churchill. Jewish worthies like Professor Norman Finkelstein and the Israeli journalist, Ari Shavit also have tales to tell on their fellows.

The opinions of Messrs Finkelstein and Shavit can be seen below and the others can be found in 'The History of Antisemitism' articles in The Jewish Question section of this blog.

Anyway, the JDL and/or the person(s) impersonating them don't like me much. Never mind, those who are at war with you often don't.

Ask the Palestinians.

UPDATE:

On 24 December 2012, I entered the following comments beneath the Peter Oborne article:
"I now think that the threatening messages did not come from the JDL. I think they may have emerged from someone either partaking in this discussion or someone who has been following it closely.

I think whoever hacked my Twitter account and posted the "drunk" message; changed my status from ironwand to Michael Graham on here; published my name and parts of my biography and sent the threatening emails are one and the same person. Or group of people...

Crimes have been committed here. Yesterday morning I emailed a solicitor and put the matter to him. As yet, he hasn't got back to me. Christmas, I suppose.

I'm certain that this particular solicitor will be very interested in all of this, not all of the establishment is bought-and-paid-for. I think he will be mystified as to why the moderators here were so reluctant to remove my name and details from this forum when I reported the posts containing them. They only did so once I sent the contents of the second threatening email directly to them. I still have not received an apology.

I'm confident that an explanation for this wholly inappropriate behaviour will be sought through judicial channels.

I also think that he will tell me that what the person or persons as yet unknown who "hacked my Twitter account and posted the "drunk" message; changed my status from ironwand to Michael Graham on here; published my name and parts of my biography and sent the threatening emails" has, indeed, behaved criminally and that the police need to be informed of this.

Whatever advice he gives me I shall take.

I think he will also wish take issue with the many libelous statements, calumnies and ad hominem attacks aimed at me throughout the course of this process and allowed to stand by the moderators. To whit:
"Legend in your own mind; antisemite; (repeatedly) neo-Nazi (repeatedly); Muslim (repeatedly); Moslem; fool; press the bell for the nurse to give you your medication; idiot; gratuitous racism; supremacist; I doubt his ancestors fought Hitler; nastiness and vile bigotry; offensive; racist buffoon; Adolf; your history is not in this land; You are not British; your Mother never knew your Father and left you in a toilet somewhere; David Icke Masonic lizard nuts; collective rantings; ignoramus; Bi-atch (bitch); how far back you can trace YOUR ROOTS in the UK?; goofy; coward; sniveling chickenshit coward; lunatic; knuckle-dragging, racist trash; hate-filled neanderthals; your kind live your hatred; a community of the sick and the damned; Israel haters; traitor; fake; low traitor and fake; supremacist; verbal diarrhoea; really disgusting; no Englishman; vile insane disgrace; mendacious, demonizing; self-loathing; living in paranoia, Ironbottom is pretty revolting; stupid, your revolting kind; racist gutter that you inhabit; racist fantasist; racism; xenophobia; up to your neck in sewage; Nazi boy; bitter and twisted; supremacist; idiot; neo-Fascist; looney; inane bullshit; fanatics; pathetic; reckless stupidity."
(USN69, reetpetite, ganef-returns, Bill Pearlman, deanmason, larry**********, cartimandua and frank********* were the worst offenders)

Cartimandua actually said this at one point:

"No one cares about the Palestinians."

Which isn't the case. I care, as do many other Nationalists.

The email address of the 'person or persons unknown' who sent the threatening emails was given as follows: JDL.Org@europe.com which, I think you'll agree, sounds pretty official. However, if you put that address into Google, although many pages of JDL stuff come up, no dedicated JDL Europe site does so.

Which tends to confirm the suspicion that someone posing as the JDL sent the emails.

Personation: add that to the list of crimes committed."
My apologies to the JDL for initially taking the threatening emails at face value.

Some of the interreactions between Ironwand and the Zionists as, originally, seen in Comment section of the Oborne article, may be viewed at this link.

18 comments:

  1. Well,that is par for the course for these lunatics...when the truth is told they freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Fergus, of course I'm interested. Are these emails on line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. If you are on Twitter you could send @ironwand a private message enclosing your email address. Don't want to display it here for obvious reasons.

      All the best, Fergus.

      Delete
  4. It's absolutely telling, krew. They do not want any truth known that reflects badly upon them.

    There are Jews who speak out but only the intelligentsia ever get to hear what they have to say. The masses get fed the same old bull by the usual suspects, the media and the bought politicians.

    Still, bit, by bit the dam is crumbling. Keep chipping away. It will, one day, fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The @europe.com address is from a free email service offered by mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, someone enlightened me a few days ago.

    Thank you for the confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad, but true> "Once an anti-Semite was someone who didn't like Jews, now an antisemite is anyone the Jews don't like."

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is nice blog about UK Ancestry Visas and i have some information for share about UK Ancestry Visas. Global Migrate is the leading consultant company which provide best information about UK Visas

    http://global-migrate.com/uk-ancestry-visas.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jews and Moslems are the same. If you want make a better Nation and world, don`t ever ally to those both snake. Both fight each other in Jerusalem , hope it cntinue forever so they cannot spread their middle east war. It`s brilliant idea of British gentlemen to let those jews create Israel nation, while majorty is Palestinian. And the war is localized. Hope them rot in there !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your input, folks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Graham, I missed this post at the time, I hope you read this.
    The idiot who sent you this modern equivalent of a dogturd in the post is called danny levi. Here is his farcebook page https://www.facebook.com/danny.levi.777
    He copy and pastes the same threat to a lot of truth tellers. Here are some examples
    https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/a-sunday-morning-email-from-someone-claiming-to-be-from-the-jdl/
    http://www.john-friend.net/2012/08/greetings-from-jdf.html
    I hope this information is of use to you. Keep up the good work. Tony

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks very much for this. I'm not sure whether I found this particular guy during my own investigations but I do know that when I posted a relevant location on line (the area where a certain person lives) the threats stopped immediately. I shall definitely spend some time checking our Mr Cohen.

    All the best and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Send them to me in Texas. We know how to deal with bullies, even kosher ones. We have the Castle Doctrine and more guns & ammo than we know what to do with!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder if they have ever asked themselves why so many people from all over the world hate them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, they know. The big shots relish the hatred. There's a long standing truism that says Jews need Gentile hatred to keep them united. Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete